PJC Sail - Banter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PJC Sail - Banter

Sailing Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pclarke
Admin
pclarke

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2006-10-24

New Forum Empty
PostSubject: New Forum   New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 4:04 pm

Hi All
This forum has been set up as a central location for our aimless banter. I will sort out a better and less biased picture for the forum header as soon as I can come up with one.

Within the forum you will be able to assign an Avatar for your profile - please make sure that it is not too large such that it will dominate that page. Avatars can also be hosted in the photo gallery site.

The photo gallery idea that I started off previously for the club site will be developed here and all feedback on what works and what doesn't would be great to hear. I will also open it up to a few more people to be able to save photos to it so that we can build up a shared gallery over the course of the next few months.

So - register to join the forum, the request will be emailed to me and I will activate your membership as soon as I can. Once you are approved you will be able to view all of the topics in the forum and post messages.

Regards
Paul
Back to top Go down
https://pjcsail.editboard.com

New Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PJC Sail - Banter :: General Notices-
Jump to: